- "Accede"" stopped to be an independent Privat Limited Company as from 24th December 2020 and became a Business Unit of "Acorns b.v."
- Early 2020 Accede provided Jansen Eupe in Hoge Hexel (NL) with Cairbags for their Tank trucks.
- Accede entered a co-operation agreement with Mercon, located in Gorinchem, The Netherlands for applications of innovations in storage tanks in the Dutch and Belgium market early 2019.
- A presentation on legislation aspects of liquid load securing, especially regarding the ADR was made to the Tank Work Group specialists of UNECE in September 2018. This group of specialist have until now not responded to the various controversial issues within the ADR as well as between the ADR and other legislation. The use of Cairbags in the Netherlands, especially to reduce vapour emissions fom mobile tanks, is officially not prohibited. Permission to apply Cairbags, including for liquid subject to ADR legislation, is pending in various other EU as well non-EU countries.
- The fundamental reserach into slosh mitigation and into products thereto was concluded with the successfull defence of the Thesis "Products to mitigate liquid sloshing by Erik Eenkhoorn, PhD on 22 November 2017 at the University of Twente.
- The first variable volume Cairbag system and first ADR application was realised in 2017 in a "Franz Fischer" tank-container in service for the DEA, the German Oil Company.
- The first fixed volume Cairbag system was realised and made operational at "Punt", the green keeping firm in the town Alexander near Rotterdam in 2016.
- November 2015 through the STW Perspective programme a unique cooperation, named SLING (Slosing of Liquefied Natural Gas) has been established between top ranking research groups, the international LNG industry, the Dutch shipping and shipbuilding industry, Dutch engineering companies and Marin. Accede belonged to the first initiators of this 5.3 M Euro research programme, with a 3.45 M Euro grant from STW. Click here to read more about this news release.